Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I have been wishing to do this for a very long time. Today I am making my debut. Through this blog I will be keeping account of my personal quilting journey and share my joys and tears(?) of creating in fabric. I have been reading quilt blogs for at least a year and just love the blog community. The shared passion for creating is inspiring and motivating. Maybe one day I will get to meet some of my favorite quilting ladies. Some of the ladies in our quilt group is planning to visit Houston in the next few years. As South Africans we have to save diligently to be able to shop in dollars!
Today we are voting. We are excited about the fact that the ruling party are up to a stronger opposition since that is very good for democracy. At the majority of the polling stations everything is peaceful and people are good-humored despite long queues.
I will spend the rest of the day sewing.

No comments: